Office hours: including admissions are 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Thursday, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Friday, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM Saturday. The office is closed for the holidays listed below. The only exception is that the office is open the day after Christmas Day through the day before New Years Eve.
Training Schedule Notes
The school delivers training year round except for the following holiday periods:
• Memorial Day: The entire weekend including Memorial Day Monday.
• Easter Sunday: Easter Sunday only.
• Fourth Of July: July 4 only when it falls on a Wednesday, July 4 and closest weekend, all days inclusive, for any other day.
• Labor Day: The entire weekend up to and including Labor Day Monday.
• Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday only.
• Christmas Week: The entire period from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
Snow Days & Other Cancellations
In the event of class cancellation due to weather or other circumstances beyond the school’s control, the classes will be rescheduled. Contact the school office for details
Individual class schedules are subject to change as necessary to accommodate student demand.
Note on Program Start Dates
The beginning dates for programs begin with the first class taken in the program(s). Program End dates is the end date for the last class completed for program certification requirement. End dates for programs as entered on the Student Contract (signed when a student first enrolls for a class or classes) are estimates only. Students wishing to change which class they are enrolled to start (before starting the class) should contact admissions 2 weeks or more prior to the date the student is scheduled to start. A complete schedule of training start/end dates for the current educational period appears inside the cover of this catalog.
© Copyright 2015, The Recording Institute of Detroit, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.