Click on a link to see a more detailed description for each program.
The following programs are those available under our license with the State of Michigan:
• Pro Audio Specialist Program – 30 clock hours
• Recording Techniques I Program – 40 clock hours
• Associate Recording Engineer/Producer Program – 128 clock hours
• Music Producer Program – 136 clock hours
• Recording Engineer Program – 176 clock hours
Students who complete classes that are part of more than one program will be credited for those classes completed should they take the other program(s).
We also have additional educational activities.
Schedules for these programs are described on the linked page(s):
Associate Level Programs: Pro Audio Specialist Program, Recording Techniques I Program, Associate Recording Engineer/Music Producer Program
Advanced Level Programs: Music Producer Programs, Recording Engineer Program
Other Notes on Schedules: Additional Information regarding our schedule, including notes on holidays.
© Copyright 2015, The Recording Institute of Detroit, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.